When we asked our customers to tell us about the best part of their Customer Service Week celebrations, they shared a lot of great ideas. Here are five for your celebration:
- Melissa hosted a red carpet award ceremony to recognize top performing employees.
- Gretchen finally tried a decorating contest, “We’ve thought about a Chair Decorating Contest, but never tried it. Lots of fun.” More on chair decorating is in the Activities section at CSWeek.com.
- Walter says his team’s favorite was based on a popular TV show. “We had a Family Feud event in which each round consisted of questions about our products as well as funny questions about key management staff.”
- Senior executives were also the highlight at this celebration. They served as guest speakers at many of the week’s events, says Wendell.
- For Kimberly, the highlight of the event came on the first day. She tells us, “For our kick off morning, we gave goody bags and had a huge breakfast celebration, but included everyone in our office, not just customer service.”
Join these event organizers and order your celebration materials today.