Create a positive work environment — Author and motivator Jon Gordon believes it’s important for managers to promote a positive attitude at work. These resources will help.
- Print and use these “No Complaining Zone” posters from Gordon’s website.
- Check out this bonus article featuring Jon Gordon from the TCC archives.
How to avoid saying “no” — According to Richard Gallagher, positive experiences are the rule when reps can turn a “no” into a “yes.” Learn more.
- Read an excerpt from Gallagher’s latest book The Customer Service Survival Kit.
- Learn how to set up an effective escalation process.
- Get more advice from Richard Gallagher. Share this bonus article with your staff.
Search for customers’ unspoken needs — Getting at customers’ unspoken needs is not always a matter of asking them directly, says Rick Delisi, co-author of The Effortless Experience. But using this metric can help.
Mentoring is more than a one-on-one relationship — Not quite sure if a formal mentoring program is right for your service team. Consider this advice from Beth Carvin.