DescriptionBig Book of Customer Service Training Games has been used by thousands of managers, team leaders and supervisors to help their service teams hone their skills and build teamwork all while having fun.
These easy-to-use games take just 15 to 30 minutes and include handouts and worksheets, which you may photocopy. You’ll use the training games to enliven traditional customer service training programs, to add a training component to regular staff meetings, and during your annual Customer Service Week celebration.
These training games will help your frontline staff:
- Create rapport with customers and coworkers
- Recognize and respond to the needs of every customer
- Go beyond the expected
- Keep a positive attitude at all times
- Speak and communicate clearly
- Deal with difficult customers, and much more.