Quick, courteous communication via email can boost productivity and enhance customer relationships, while bad emails can frustrate and antagonize customers, coworkers and others.
Now you can help your staff avoid embarrassing errors and make a positive impression with every email they send. In a fast-paced format, the narrator shows viewers how to:
• Format text for clarity
• Write a meaningful subject line
• Censor yourself to avoid embarrassment
• Proofread and spell check
• Write a professional salutation
• Send attachments
• Deliver bad news
• Create a professional signature
• Flag a message as “high priority”
Professional Email Etiquette provides a perfect refresher for experienced frontline reps and a strong grounding in the basics for new staff members.